Geo-technical spray foams and elastomers have emerged as the solution of choice for engineers looking to solve problems such as:
- Soil Stabilization & Erosion Control
- Foundation or Slab Settlement
- Pipeline Insulation
- Tank Insulation
- Secondary Containment
Geo-Technical applications include everything from using spray foam to create more cost effective ditch-breaks for pipeline construction, to applying elastomeric embedded fibers to excavated terrain to prevent soil erosion.
Why SWD Products
SWD Urethane creates insulation products with a customer’s business needs in mind, ultimately increasing the contractor’s margins and bottom line. Our innovative QUIKSHIELD products achieve the greatest yield, efficiency, safety, and quality, and they dramatically drive down the total job cost. QUIKSHIELD products deliver tremendous value to homebuilders, contractors, and homeowners looking for the highest quality insulation products, installed at an affordable rate.
- We deliver industry-leading yields that provide you the lowest material costs possible
- We offer spray foam products that increase efficiency and slash job time by up to 50%
- We provide products that can actually enhance safety by doing away with ladders and scaffolding
- During the manufacturing process, we personally spray a sample of every batch that goes out to make sure you are getting consistent quality
QUIKSHIELD 205 is an ideal material for pipeline construction projects that are required to provide ditch breaks for erosion and sedimentation control. Spray foam is less labor intensive and provides better pipeline and ditch support than alternatives such as sandbags, straw bales, and silt fencing. Because it is a product that starts in a liquid state and expands to a foam state, it has better void filling abilities and is easier to transport to job sites than alternatives such as riprap (rock). QUIKSHIELD 205 can provide solutions for pipelines including:
- Ditch Break – fast application of ditch breaks that provide greater erosion control
- Rock Shield – In areas with larger rocks foam can be sprayed on top of the pipe to protect it during backfill
- Pillow Padding – foam ‘pillows’ can be sprayed in the trench to support the pipe during placement to prevent installation damage
QUIKSHIELD 232 slab jacking foam is a rigid, closed-cell, two component foam that is specifically engineered to increase the
bearing capacity of the ground beneath a foundation or substrate. It has superior expansive properties enabling better void fills
and soil compression, it does not contaminate soil or water, and it is an environmentally neutral and inert cured material.
When secondary containment is required QUIKSHIELD high performance coatings can be used to provide a seamless leak resistant barrier. QUIKSHIELD spray elastomer coatings can be applied on top of concrete, metal, geotextile membranes, or directly to dirt.
- Provides seamless chemical-resistant barrier
- Low permeability
- High puncture and tear resistant